Are you interested for an International Career?
Our International trainee program offer you the best possible start to your professional international career. During the 18 month training (6 months in Austria and 12 months in Slovenia or Croatia), we offer you the opportunity to get to know different departments of our Bank.
Join the BKS team and start your career in the cordial bank for a livable future with an International Graduate Trainee Program.
Corporate Banking, Private Banking, Securities Business
18 Months (6 Austria, 12 Slovenia or Croatia)
Austria, Slovenia, Croatia
Grades in Banking, Finance, Business Administration, National Economics, Business Informatics
Cities: Vienna, Graz, Klagenfurt, Ljubljana, Rijeka, Zagreb, Split
Training in BKS Bank academy in general banking, corporate banking, securities businnes (EIP European Investment Practioner)
Full proficiency of German, Slovenian, Croatian, Englisch language
Monthly Jour Fix, Monthly feedback between employer and trainee
- give you a holistic insight into the banking business through job rotation within the duration of the program of 18 months (6 months in Austria and 12 months in Slovenia or Croatia)
- work with you in a successful team in challenging and varied activities and we give you the widest possible impression of BKS Bank
- are a successful and future-oriented international bank from Austria with a one hundred years old legacy
- have flexible working hours and offer you a salary in line with the market according to your qualifications and experience
- you will run through the International Graduate Trainee Program, which is based on the principle of getting to know the banking business from scratch.
- you will go through the program on a customized path according to your profile and interest in the following cities: Vienna, Graz, Klagenfurt, Ljubljana, Rijeka, Zagreb and Split
- you will network with key employees in our business units in Austria, Slovenia and Croatia
- you will profit from trainings in the BKS Bank academy in general banking, corporate banking and securities business
- you will be prepared for future positions as a specialist or customer advisor at BKS Bank
- support the specialist departments in various projects
- are an outgoing person
- have fluent knowledge of languages (German, English, Slovenian and/or Croatian)
- have completed an academic education in Banking, Finance, Business Administration, National Economics or Business Informatics
- stay on line under pressure and assert yourself with tact. Your strength in relationships helps you to do this
- accept challenges
- act on your own initiative and are a stable personality
- are mobile to travel and open to take international career opportunities